Howlin’ at the Moon
AMA National Dual Sport and Adventure Rally
October 22-23 2016; Prescott Valley, Arizona
This year the rally will stage from the Prescott Elks Lodge located at 6245 E. State Route 69 in Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Pre-Registration is open through October 22nd, 2016.
Walk ups will be permitted if the event is not sold out. There is a 225 rider limit.
Registration is open to street legal motorcycles only.
- 2-Day Registration is $110 before Sept. 26, 2016 – Includes Sat/Sun Breakfast buffet, Sat Lunch, Sat Banquet Dinner, Roll Charts, GPS Track logs, and Thank You gift.
- 2- Day Registration after Sept. 26, 2016 is $120.00.
- Saturday only is $85 – Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Banquet, Roll Chart, GPS Track logs.
- Saturday only after Sept. 26, 2016 is $90.00.
- Sunday only is $60 – Includes Breakfast, Roll Chart, and GPS Track logs.
- Sunday only after Sept. 26, 2016 is $65.00
If you Pre-Register but must cancel, we will be happy to refund your money based on the following schedule. (Email Don for refund information.)
100% Refund if notified before October 1st, 2016
50% Refund if notified after October 1st, 2016
Passengers ride for free but must purchase separate food tickets.
Pre-event Friday Night Fish Fry at the Elks Lodge not included in entry fee.
This is an AMA Sanctioned event. AMA membership is recommended, but not required. To be entered in an AMA members only prize drawing at check-in, be sure to bring your current AMA member card or proof of membership (printed receipt or screen shot).
For questions contact Frank (623.826.1092) or Don (602.692.9382)
General Ride Information:
Dual Sport and Adventure A, B, and C routes available both days.
- ‘A’ routes are the toughest and include all manner of 2-track and some single track trail.
- ‘B’ routes are a mix of maintained and un-maintained roads and should be considered “Hero” routes for Adventure riders.
- ‘C’ routes are big bike friendly and will be paved roads along with maintained and semi-maintained dirt roads.
Saturday starts off with a breakfast buffet at the Elks Lodge. Then everyone heads out for a destination ride to historic Crown King, Arizona where we will have lunch and gas up for the return trip. All routes will take you on a scenic and diverse ride through some of the most beautiful and rugged terrain in Arizona. From the high desert of the Hassayampa River Basin to the tall forests of the Bradshaw Mountains you will see why dual sport and adventure riding is so much fun in Arizona.
Saturday night everyone is invited to the Elks Lodge for the Banquet. We’ll have a great dinner and afterwards a little fun and games with the raffle and awards.
Sunday starts off with another excellent breakfast buffet but then you get to pick from shorter multiple loops running through the Bradshaw Mountains surrounding Prescott. The routes are designed to let you decide how long you want to go before heading for home.
Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 7:00 AM – Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 1:00 PM (MST) – Add to Calendar
Prescott Valley Elks Lodge – 6245 E State Route 69, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314 – View Map
Eventbrite – Click here
HOTEL & RV CAMPING
Click here for a PDF list of accommodations in the area.