Hope to see you in Payson!
- Paysonglo Lodge (866) 972-2496 – 1005 S Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ
- Majestic Mountain Inn (928) 478-1230 – 602 E Hwy 260, Payson, AZ
- Holiday Inn Express Payson (877) 410-6687 – 206 S. Beeline Highway, Payson, AZ
- Days Inn & Suites (928) 474-9800 – 301-A S Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ
- Mazatzal Hotel & Casino (928) 474-6044 – Hwy 87 Mile Marker 251, Payson, AZ
- Best Western Payson Inn (928) 474-3241 – 801 N Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ
- Holiday Inn Express Payson (877) 865-6581 – 206 S Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ
- Budget Inn (928) 474-2201 – 302 S Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ
- Americas Best Value Inn (928) 474-2283 – 811 S Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ
RV and Tent Camping Accommodations
- Oxbow Estates RV Park – www.passport-america.com – (928) 474-2042
- Payson Campground & RV Resort – www.paysoncampground.com – (928) 472-2267
- Lamplighter RV Resort – lamplighterrvresort.com – (928) 474-5048
- USFS Houston Mesa Campground – (928) 472-7658
Pre-registration for this event has closed.
We are accepting walk-ups starting Saturday morning however due to pre-order requirements for T-shirts and food, walk-up registrations maybe subject to restrictions at a reduced entry fee.
The event will be held October 24- 25, 2015 at the Elks Lodge, 1206 N Beeline Hwy, Payson Az.
Check-in and Breakfast start at 6:00am. All riders out by 8am. Riders meeting 6:30am and 7:30am.
Riders choose the route of their choice to Young for Gas and Lunch at the Community Center 11am – 2pm.
•The ‘A’ route is 148 total miles.
Gas is at mile 82. Lunch is at mile 85. The A/B route is the same to the mile 64 A/B Split. If you reach this point after Noon you must take ‘B’ route to Young.
•The ‘B’ route is 143 total miles.
Gas is at mile 78. Lunch is at mile 81. A/B same to mile 64 A/B Split.
•The ‘C’ route is 135 total miles.
Gas is at mile 76. Lunch is at mile 79.
Come to the Elks Lodge for a great buffet dinner, story telling, and some fun and games. Happy Hour starts when you get there and the buffet dinner will begin at 6:00pm. After dinner we will give away some great prizes and all participants will receive one (1) raffle ticket with dinner. Additional raffle tickets will be available.
Check-in and Breakfast start at 6:30am. All riders out by 9am. Riders meeting 7am and 8am.
•The ‘A’ route is 81 total miles. No Food or Gas.
•The ‘B’ route is 80 total miles. No Food or Gas.
•The ‘C’ route is 105 total miles. Food and Gas mile 80.
- ‘A’ routes are for experienced riders. Includes pavement, all types of un-maintained/4×4 roads, and sections of 50” trail. We do not recommend motorcycles over 650cc attempt the ‘A’ routes. Knobby tires are highly recommended.
- ‘B’ routes are for the Intermediate rider who is confident in their riding abilities on pavement as well as un-maintained and 4×4 dirt roads. We recommend the B routes for riders on 650cc and larger bikes looking for a challenge. Knobby tires are highly recommended.
- ‘C’ routes are pavement and maintained dirt roads for the Adventure Riders looking for a great scenic and fun ride. All participants who requested Roll Charts can receive them Friday evening at the Elks Lodge or during Check-In on Saturday. If you need a roll chart holder now is the time to order it. Most shops do not stock roll chart holders but they GPS track files will be sent separately to all Pre-registered participants via email PRIOR to the ride date. You are responsible for ensuring the track logs are downloaded correctly so please do this upon receipt.
All participants are responsible for their own safety and should ride defensively at all times. For Emergencies call 911. There will be Sweep riders but they can only do so much. Please come prepared. All participants should check-in at the Elks Lodge before and after each ride so we know where you are.
For assistance call any of the following cell phone numbers and we will do our best to help you.
Don Hood (602.692.9382)
Frank Staley (623.826.1092)
Pammy Grimm (602-909-7175)