- Payson is at an elevation of 5000 feet and course elevation will range from 3000 to 7,500 feet.
- Pre-Registration open through October 19, 2017.
- There is a 250 rider limit for this event.
- Registration is open to street legal motorcyclists only.
- AMA Membership is required. “1 Event” membership available for $20.00.
- 2-Day Registration is $110 – Includes Sat/Sun Breakfast buffet, Sat Lunch, Sat Banquet Dinner, Roll Charts, GPS Track logs, and Thank You gift.
- Saturday only is $85 – Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Banquet, Roll Chart, and GPS Track logs.
- Sunday only is $60 – Includes Breakfast, Roll Chart, and GPS Track logs.
- Passengers ride for free but must purchase separate food tickets.
- AMA Sanctioned and permitted by the Tonto National Forest.
- Limited RV and tent camping available at the Payson Elks Lodge.
Dual Sport A, B, and C routes available both days. ‘A’ routes are the toughest and include all manner of 2-track and some single track trail. ‘B’ routes are a mix of maintained and un-maintained roads and should be considered “Hero” routes for Adventure riders. The ‘C’ routes are big bike friendly and will be paved roads along with maintained and semi-maintained dirt roads.
Adventure riders have two riding options. You can ride the Dual Sport C routes which take you from Payson to Young for lunch and back to Payson for the banquet Saturday night, or opt for the point-to-point ride which will leave Payson Saturday morning, spend Saturday night in Young, and return to Payson on Sunday. Thank You to the Arizona Adventure Riders Group for helping us with the Adventure routes this year.
Go to www.arizonatrailriders.org for links to Registration, Preview Videos, Hotel and Camping info, and additional information.
For questions contact Don Hood (602.692.9382) or Frank Staley (623.826.1092)