ATR is proud to host the 2015 Sheridan Mountain Showdown! This is the final race of the AMRA 2015 season. The race will be an enduro restart format (no timekeeping). Approximate mileage: A/AA/B: 80, C: 50. All races will be held on Sunday, April 12th, 2015 at Camp Wood (NW of Prescott). Elevation 3000’ – 6000’
AA Pro Purse $250 sponsored by AEO & EVO!
SCHEDULE: (Subject to Change)
• Saturday Registration 1pm – 6pm
• Saturday Tech Inspection 1pm – 6:30pm
• Sunday Registration 6am – 7:30am
• Sunday Tech Inspection 6am – 8am
• Sunday mandatory Riders Meeting 8:15am
• Sunday race starts at 9:01am
• Big Bike Pre-entry is $65 before Monday, April 6, 2015.
• Please save money by Pre-Entering online at www.amraracing.com.
• Big Bike Entry at the event is $75 – CASH ONLY.
• Row assignments will be emailed and available online.
• Our apologies to the AMRA Minis but our event location does not have a suitable location for Mini racing.
• NO CHECKS ACCEPTED AT EVENT, CASH ONLY
• Current AMA membership required. You must show proof of AMA membership or purchase at the event. (available at sign-up)
• AMRA membership (available at sign-up) or participating WEST CHEC series membership required (d36, d37, RMEC, Mran)
Checkout www.amraracing.com for the following:
• Info and Entry Forms.
• AMRA Divisions & Classes
• Tech Requirements
• 96db sound test
• USFS Approved Spark Arrestor
• Kill Switch
• DOT Approved Helmet
• Goggles (NO TEAR OFFS)
• Gloves and Boots
• Hydration System
• Hand Guards
• Chest Protector
• Knee/Shin/Elbow Guards
• Skid Plate and Rotor Guards
• Tool Kit and Spare Parts